8 great benefits of using video to promote your business
- Search engines love videos and so will help drive traffic to your website.
- Quick! You have a limited window to grab a web surfer's attention. Video communicates a great deal in a short period of time.
- A video is easily shared and is a 'virtual business card'. Social networking sites are a form of free advertising.
- Understand your audience by the amount of hits your video gets and the source.
- A video inspires and engages clients with your product. Something personal such as a friendly face will make your business more memorable.
- Stand out from the crowd. If your competitors don't yet use video you will be ahead of the game. If they do, you will at least not be the one behind!
- Viewing your video requires minimum effort from the potential client. They are more likely to watch a video than to read everything on your site... are you still reading?... just about.
- Here's a video to show you the power of the internet. You won't even realise you're reading. WATCH VIDEO
Contact us to discuss having your own promotional video.
A promotional video for Emily Fae, photographer. Concept, shooting and editing by Wagtail Productions.
We cover all types of events. Poisson d’Avril night, Brasserie Zedel. Corbin & King Restaurants, London.
A promotional video for a central London health clinic, Wimpole Theraputics. Camera and lighting by Wagtail Productions.
We filmed the Trident Challenge, a sports event that raises money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Clips from a corporate video we filmed for Corbin & King restaurants and hotels. This was for use within online interview software, the questions are asked by real Corbin & King staff. It's always such a pleasure working with this company.